Once the traction current supplied by the power lines has been transformed, and in some case, rectified in the substations, it is distributed for delivery to mobile equipment units via traction current contact or distribution lines:
- Overhead Contact Line CA-160
- Overhead Contact Line CA-220
- Overhead Contact Line for High Speed
- Rigid Overhead Contact Line (Underground)
- Third Rail (Underground)
- Tram Overhead Contact Line (Light Rail)
One of the main projects in progress is the new high speed rail access to eastern Spain, the section between Nudo de La Encina and Játiva.