We produce switchboards tailored to our clients’ demands and requirements for all types of electrical applications, such as feeders, power transformer connections, motor power supply (including contactors, soft starters, etc.), transformer protection, auxiliary services and capacitor banks, etc., from a voltage below 36 kV.
The following standard tests are conducted:
- Internal arc test according to standard IEC-298/90
- Tests according to standard IEC-62271-200:2003 concerning:
- Industrial frequency and lightning impulse withstand voltage.
- Measurement of the resistance of the main circuit.
- Rated short-time current.
- Check of the protection rating.
Electrical switchboards can withstand up to effectively 50 kA for one second, with a peak value of 125 kA.