CYMI has a department specialised in Stage Installations and it has strategic agreements with the most important expert manufacturers worldwide of upper stage machinery, of advanced lift systems for theatres, auditoriums, concert halls, and the control systems associated with this machinery.
The main activities in this speciality consist of:
- Stage machinery
- Upper: Specific Variable Speed and Fixed Speed Motors, Motorized Fly System.
- Lower: Stage and Orchestra Platforms, Revolving Platforms, Stage Wagons.
- Stage Lighting Systems and Dimmers.
- Dimmer Racks.
- Floodlights and Spotlights.
- Power and Lighting Electrical Installations.
- Climate Control Installations.
- Voice and Data Communication Systems.
- Installation Control Systems.
- Audiovisual Systems.
- Soundproofing: Professional Audio, Sound Conditioning.
- Professional Video: Video Screening, Analogue and Digital Recording, Retransmission, Presentation Systems.
- Conference System.
- Simultaneous Interpreting.
- Technical Intercommunication: Stage Management, Production and Warning Systems.
The main projects undertaken recently include the installations in the new Ciempozuelos Auditorium Theatre, the audiovisual installations in the conference room of the University of Carlos III and the audiovisual installations in Tenerife Auditorium.