As we would like our clients to be fully satisfied with our services provided by our highly specialised team, and to comply with the Private Security Act 23/92, CYMI SEGURIDAD S.A., was established in 2003 to perform the following activities:
- Installation and maintenance of security equipment, devices and systems.
- Operation of centres to receive, verify and transmit alarm signals and notify security forces and corps.
- Planning and advice in security activities.
The main activities performed by the CYMI group in the security sector, aimed at both public organisations and private clients are:
- Fire Protection
- Complex Perimeter Protection
- CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) Video Surveillance
- Intruder System
- Access and Presence Control
- Warning and Public Address Systems
- Parking Control
- Communications Networks
- Passive Protection Systems
The main projects undertaken recently include the security installations in Levante I prison in Campos del Río (Murcia), executed for SIEP (Sociedad Estatal de Infraestructuras y Equipamientos Penitenciarios – State Company of Prison Infrastructures and Equipment), perimeter protection of Torrejón airbase, perimeter protection of the AES combined cycle thermal power station in Cartagena and the security installations at the Mossos d’Esquadra central police station in Sabadell.